Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2010 pics

I found a picture of my favorite ride that i did last year. I remember the whole day, how i felt during and after, and just how i enjoyed being on the bike that day.
I also remember it was around 100 degrees. I went home and shaved my head. way too hot outside.

A couple days later i raced the Air Force Cycling Classic 1/2/3 on my birthday and got my best result to date. 6th (i've gotten better results but its also about the quality of the event as well.) And like the fan boy i am, i got a couple autographs.

I raced really well for a few weeks after that and then things started falling apart. (i rode that home with one leg and my roommate pushing me).

Before that picture i had a string of bad racing weekends. Its a shame that's all i can remember from the end of last season to dealing with my current situation. Hopefully things will progress and i can enjoy riding bikes again.


No comments:

Post a Comment